Sunday, July 15, 2012

It's been so long since I've posted that Blogger has updated it's interface and I'm not sure how to use it. Let's hope this goes live.

I was driving at night a few weeks ago with Brahm and Oliver. I turned a corner only to find a handful of teenagers wearing dark clothing skating in the middle of the road. It wasn't like a near miss or anything but I still seized the opportunity to grumble aloud about how stupid they were for being so careless. Brahm and Oliver followed suit, adding their own keen insights to the IQ levels of our fellow travelers. A moment of silence ensued then Oliver busts out with this question,

"Mom, can I haiku about this?"

Is there any other answer but yes? Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Oliver and Brahm's poetic interpretation of the events of that night:





No comments: