1. Survivorman: Les Stroud reality series on Netflix. Man survives in remote areas on the planet with harmonica, multitool and crushed corn chips in pocket.
2. Lunch with gay boyfriend Matty at new pho restaurant in town. (Double-thumbs up: Dad spots me a twenty - lunch is on him).
3. Settlers of Catan. Jenny finally concedes to play and likes it!
4. Monster Truck Rally with Aunt Vicki, Uncle Mark and Cousin Emmett.
5. Babysitting Nonah and Zuggie.
6. Oliver: "What I need is a little more Monchichi in my life."
7. Sister Mindy's new music video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URR_4i5gIFU
8. Spring Equinox Party with Elisa, Janelle, Chris, Amy and Peter. Rolling egg fortune game a pagan plus.
9. Buy Limited Edition Outback from in-laws. Fabu price and (heated) leather seats.
10. Kung Fu Panda 2, in theaters May 26.
1. Pet chicken Ozzie dies. $50 vet bill, prognosis: not good.
2. Whiplash, boys and I. (Prescribed massage therapy double-thumbs up. Tension headaches, double-thumbs down).
3. Cabbage farts. Not sayin' who.
4. Federal Taxes.
5. Brooks' lost wallet, April Trax pass included. (FYI: $5 reward).
6. Rough-housing on school bus = three staples in Oliver's melon. (Double-thumbs down: fifty-cent usage fee for photo.)
7. Jenny's ambulance trip to hospital ten days after auto accident. More expensive than vet bill but better prognosis.
8. Home domination of pesky houseplant gnats. They're everywhere.
9. Spotted: budding moustache hairs on Oliver's lip, not of peach-fuzz variety. Parents definitely not ready.
10. Snow storm today, at least four inches (more downed branches in back yard). Spring will just have to wait.